Thursday 5 March 2015

Winners

If I'm not careful I am going to get the sack! Our winners post is soooo late. I'm very sorry about that. 

Let's get straight into it. These are our winners from our 'Mask' challenge that was hosted by Harriet.


TOP 3






Congratulations to our Top 3. Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page :)


And now our

CAS PERFECTIONIST

and the winner of the prize from

Inspired by Stamping

is



Congratulations, Julie! Here is what Harriet had to say about your card

I chose Julie's card for several reasons: the masking is perfectly done, the coloring of the flowers is outstanding and gives so much depth to the images and the background stamping is balanced and not in a particular shape - but free flowing.

Julie, grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page and email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.

We have also an entry that has been featured on our FB page - pop on over to see if it is you!

Our current challenge is

4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for picking me in the top 3 - it was ages since I'd done any masking but I've got the taste for it right back, I think it's going to be my new favourite for a while!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop whoop, I can't believe it, so so happy to be a CAS perfectionist. Thanks and congrats to all the top 3, great masking everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats to all the winners! Your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great CAS cards congrat to all

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.