Saturday 2 September 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #119 - Apples

Hello there, CAS addicts! Welcome back for a new challenge! Our Hostess will be Doni and she has chosen 'Apples' for the Code Word!


Please take a few moments to review the rules of our challenge:


Create a Smile is sponsoring this challenge and they are offering a Gift Card for 15€ for the winner!


We have a very special Guest Designer for this challenge...a former DT member and winner of challenge #117 ~ Sweet Kobylkin

Hello! My name is Ksenija, a.k.a. Sweet Kobylkin. Today I am glad to be back to Addicted to CAS as a Guest Designer for the current challenge. ATCAS has been one of my first Design Teams which I really enjoyed creating for. Clean and Simple is my favourite style for cards. My projects range from "Hard CAS" to "Soft Mixed Media" keeping the main principle of one focal image no matter what media and stamps I use. Please visit my blog Sweet Kobylkin and Instagram @sweetkobylkin for tips and how-to's, products reviews and inspiration. 
Ksenija (Sweet Kobylkin)

 
Doni (Hostess)


Bobby


Susan


Barb


Ellenor


Ceal


Anja


Jaydee


Carolyn


Now we turn it over to you...we can't wait to see how the code word 'Apples' inspires you!
Don't forget to keep it Clean & Simple!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this code word! I have so many apple stamps and dies, such a great idea! Super cards by the Design Team, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, ladies! Such an amazing variety of apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, its a shame, I've made today the card with a apple, but I'm to late....
    I shall take a chance with the next challenge; florals :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.