Saturday 16 September 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #120 - Florals

Hello there, CAS addicts! Welcome back for a brand new challenge! Our Hostess is Jaydee and she has chosen the code word 'Florals'! 


Please take a few moments to read the rules of our challenge:





STAMPlorations is our Sponsor and they will be awarding the CAS Perfectionist a $10.00 voucher to the store! We also have a very special Guest Designer for this challenge...AsaJ:

Hi!
My name is Åsa Johansson and I´m so happy for being a GD here at Addicted to CAS for this challenge.  I love this blog and I participate in the challenges as often as I can. Thank you for having me!
I live in Sweden with my family and I work as a teacher. 
I´ve made cards since 2007. At first I did cards filled with things but now days I´m only doing CAS style. I love CAS! And I love the CAS & Graphic style too. I mostly do my cards in B&W with a pop of color. 
Beside being a cardmaker I´m also a scrapbooker. I do layouts and mostly CAS style. 
You would do my day if you visit my blog and say hi, https://scrapatheltenkelt.blogspot.se/
I hope you got some inspiration from me and this faboulus design team. I love to see what you´ll come up with. 
Hugs, Åsa

And now let's see what the team has created...

Jaydee (Hostess)







Bobby


Kel


Anja


Carolyn


Now we turn it over to you...we look forward to seeing how the code word 'Florals' will inspire you!
Don't forget to keep it CAS!


8 comments:

  1. Such a fun challenge! It's nice going into fall to still be thinking about flowers! Thanks for the challenge and I absolutely love the design team creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry but I need your help. I've messed up my link and would like you to delete my post so I can do it correctly. Just started my blog and am trying to get the hang of it. Thanks Tristan of Tinstar Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much beautiful inspiration, ladies, thank you ... such a lovely theme! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super DT cards, wonderful designs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb-I have updated my photo for entry 38 but not sure how to update it here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sandie. Your correct image is showing? Let me know if it is something different. xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the challenge and beautiful DT inspirations Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DT Creations, they are stunning, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.